RURAL Archives

November 2008

RURAL@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Will Sawyer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Will Sawyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Nov 2008 16:51:56 -0500
Greetings.

We are ramping up before the year is out!  In the attached file you will
see our State Data Center offerings in December, including workshops on
how to find Census Bureau data, an information session on the American
Community Survey, and a session on how we can plan and prepare for a
complete and accurate count of Vermont in Census 2010.

Please see the attached file and contact me if you are interested.

Thank you,
Chip
____________________
WILL SAWYER