SAFE Archives

January 2006

SAFE@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Megan Kelly Taylor <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Student Athletes for Equity <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Jan 2006 14:26:24 -0500
Hi-

I was wondering if you could take me off this email list. I would like
to get involved with this group, but right now I just dont have the
time to give.
My email address is [log in to unmask]

Thank you,
Megan Taylor