SCHOOL-IT Archives

School Information Technology Discussion

SCHOOL-IT@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Jennifer Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 11 Dec 2012 09:53:26 -0600
http://www.cyberbullyhotline.com/blog/snapchat-potential-increased-sexting-cyberbullying/

Has anyone heard of the latest app "snapchat"  that allows photos/texts to be posted, but auto deleted after a short period of time?  As a parent, it scares me to know it is out on the market.  With as much technology in schools these days, there is a lot of pressure on the shoulders of school technology staff to maintain a safe and secure technological environment, that parents like myself can be confident about.  I admire technology staff and your dedication to supporting education.

Jennifer Johnson
SchoolReach
314 748 5053
www.schoolreach.com