SCHOOL-IT Archives

School Information Technology Discussion

SCHOOL-IT@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Bryan Thompson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 18 Dec 2012 08:25:32 -0500
Winooski has swipe cards for staff, buzzers with a camera system at
main door entrances, cameras in all hallways and stairwells, and a
full time Winooski Police officer.

Bryan
---
♻ Please consider the environment before printing this email. ♻

Bryan Thompson
Technology Coordinator
Winooski School District
60 Normand Street