SCHOOL-IT Archives

School Information Technology Discussion

SCHOOL-IT@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Raymond Ballou <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 17 Dec 2012 11:08:37 -0500
Dear List:

I was wondering if anyone has recently done any work on securing their
building?
The things I have heard mentioned are
-a door buzzer
-a lockdown alarm (separate from the fire alarm) with pull stations around the
building that can lock hallway doors (fire hazard?)

I am looking for hints about vendors in the state (along these lines)

thanks