SCHOOL-IT Archives

School Information Technology Discussion

SCHOOL-IT@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Frank Watson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 18 Sep 1999 09:10:17 -0400
Steve:

I am in the process of reviewing the "State Information Technology K-12
Plan." In reviewing other state IT plans they call for the development
of " Information Clearinghouses" ... "creat an statewide electronic
information clearinghouse intended for the discovery and exchange of
best practices in technology centered learning teaching, and educational
leadership" - state of Michigan K-12 IT plan. This seems like what you
are suggesting.

Frank