SCHOOL-IT Archives

School Information Technology Discussion

SCHOOL-IT@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
David Wells <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 6 Dec 2012 21:19:27 -0500
Hi folks,

Please spread the word that I am planning a three credit graduate
course to be taught this summer through the Marlboro College Graduate
School.  We will collaborate to unpack the Common Core State Standards
and discover the connections between these standards and
transformative technology integration.  We will meet once in the
beginning of the summer, collaborate online, and meet at the end of
the summer to share our work.  Click this link to learn more:
http://goo.gl/9CJ9W

Thanks,

David Wells

--