SCHOOL-IT Archives

School Information Technology Discussion

SCHOOL-IT@LIST.UVM.EDU

Bill Romond <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 28 Sep 1999 15:10:54 -0400
Hi all -

I'm sorry if you receive multiple copies of this message. We've been running
in to more and more folks who are either engaged in or plan to engage in
some kind of interactive video/distance learning project. The purpose of
this message is to get an idea of who is doing what in this area.

So if you have some kind of distance learning/interactive video project
planned or underway, could you e-mail me (not the list) and describe your
project in a paragraph or so?

Thanks -

Bill Romond

VISMT                    Direct: (802)828-0064
Dillingham Hall          Office: (802)828-0060
7 West Street            Fax:    (802)828-0076
Montpelier, VT 05602     http://www.vismt.org