Font:

LISTSERV Archives

SCHOOL-IT Home

SCHOOL-IT  February 2015

SCHOOL-IT February 2015

Re: SBAC--Chrome browsers v40 supported

Melissa Hayden-Raley <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 10 Feb 2015 10:58:59 -0500

We are in this boat with any operating system.  ChromeOS, iOS, Windows....
service packs and whole version releases come out all the time.  What is
AIR's policy about the turnaround time on testing and certifying their app
for these updates?  We can hold off on OS updates for a little while, but
as BJ points out this is a security issue and we can't hold off for a
whole year.

Melissa Hayden-Raley
Technology Supervisor
Milton Town School District