SCHOOL-IT Archives

School Information Technology Discussion

SCHOOL-IT@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Trey Cates <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 11 Dec 2012 08:23:51 -0500
If you are looking to upgrade the computers in your district to Windows 7
or Windows 8 Pro and/or Microsoft Office 2010 or 2013, SHI is working
with Microsoft to provide Vermont schools with discounted pricing through
their EES program. We are getting EVERY computer in our district (Over
350 desktops and laptops) upgraded to the same version of Office and
Microsoft OS plus user CALS for only $45 x 130 (Our Full Time Employee
Count). If you are looking to upgrade this school year, you should contact
Lori-Ann Provost at SHI - [log in to unmask]  or Office: 603-210-
2361. I am attaching details of the EES agreement from Microsoft and SHI.