SCHOOL-IT Archives

School Information Technology Discussion

SCHOOL-IT@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Raymond Ballou <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 11 Dec 2012 09:45:53 -0500
just as I was getting to submit a request ....

As of December 10th, 11pm eastern time, we've received a tremendous response
to this offer. With a limited quantity of discounted Chromebooks available, we
cannot accept additional submissions at this time. If you'd like to be notified if
additional Chromebooks become available, read on for instructions.