SCHOOL-IT Archives

School Information Technology Discussion

SCHOOL-IT@LIST.UVM.EDU

Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 19 Dec 2012 11:09:30 -0500
Wanted to "publically" thank Mike Kanfer and crew from CSSU with their help and support with our recent DeployStudio issue!

I am thankful and appreciative for this community!  VTITers helping other VTITers (did I just coin that one?)

Again thanks and let me know if I can ever help you with something!

Keith "Digger" Puffer

Sent by my device.  Could be PC, iDevice or even Wii...