SCHOOL-IT Archives

School Information Technology Discussion

SCHOOL-IT@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Bob Wickberg <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 11 Dec 2012 13:13:01 -0500
I emailed TheTopFloor about a week ago, they'd be happy to take orders for
30 or more of the Samsungs, but they can' sell just one or two, they told
me.  I wanted to buy a unit for evaluation.  Pretty much every vendor says
they're out of the 11.6" Samsungs right now, and very few sell the Acers.
Newegg says they have the Acers in stock, though.  I ended up ordering one
of those.

Bob Wickberg
Technology Coordinator
802-451-3418