SCHOOL-IT Archives

School Information Technology Discussion

SCHOOL-IT@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Neil Manders <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 21 Sep 1999 10:07:09 -0400
Steve,

Guess this is the topic of the month. For more about this check out:

Vol 9|No 1|September|1999

Note: The full hyperlinked text of this article can be found
at http://fno.org along with an article on providing choice for
professional development.

Guess we know where the next rounds of monies will be heading. :)
nm