]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

SCIENCE-FOR-THE-PEOPLE Home

SCIENCE-FOR-THE-PEOPLE  January 2002

SCIENCE-FOR-THE-PEOPLE January 2002

[Fwd: Monsanto Hid Decades Of Pollution/Wash. Post]

Aram Falsafi <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 9 Jan 2002 15:50:31 -0600

And now these bastards want us to "trust them" with genetically modified food.

Check out the last sentence of the last paragraph. I think it's the only
honest statement made by the Monsanto spokesman.

-Aram