SCIENCE-FOR-THE-PEOPLE Archives

November 2014

SCIENCE-FOR-THE-PEOPLE@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Kamran Nayeri <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 10 Nov 2014 10:59:35 -0800
Dear Folks:

I just read this New York Times Op-Ed commentary (see below for a link). It
does seem to me that given what we know the authors are pointing out some
of the problems and offering good first steps.  However, I am no chemist
and like to know what Larry and others think about the subject.  Any
sources that offer better insight into this problem would be much
appreciated.

Best,

Kamran

Making Chemicals Green