SCIENCE-FOR-THE-PEOPLE Archives

November 2013

SCIENCE-FOR-THE-PEOPLE@LIST.UVM.EDU

Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 18 Nov 2013 09:24:46 -0500
7bit
Sender:
From:
Sigrid Schmalzer <[log in to unmask]>
Dear Science for the People activists, scholars, and enthusiasts,

I am pleased to announce that registration for our April 11-13
conference, "Science for the People: The 1970s and Today," to be held at
UMass Amherst, is now open!

We are lining up an incredible list of speakers and panels, along with
other fun events. Check out our preliminary program, read FAQs about
registration, register for the conference, and leave messages for other
attendees at http://www.science-for-the-people.org.

If you have technical questions about the conference that aren't
answered on the website, please email me directly at
[log in to unmask] rather than replying to the list. (I'm
sensitive to the problem of inbox-clogging, so if it's not a substantive
question worth sharing with everyone, best to direct it just to me.)

This is going to be great!

Sigrid

--
Sigrid Schmalzer