SCIENCE-FOR-THE-PEOPLE Archives

December 2022

SCIENCE-FOR-THE-PEOPLE@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Mitchel Cohen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 22 Dec 2022 13:23:49 -0500
I'm glad Sam takes the time to respond with legit
critique, and I do so as well.

Kevin, how many times over the years were you
just so cock-sure of yourself and your political
line, only to find years later that you were wrong? Did you not learn a thing?

Just because injuries from vaxxines are not
proven to your formulas does not mean that they
don't occur, and occur frequently enough to
warrant concern (and then some!). I never
realized that Leftists would put such faith in
the propaganda of the pharmaceutical industry.
Then again, I wondered why some would have
supported Stalin all those years either. Seems
like people find rationalizations for their
beliefs and glue themselves to them, even as the
facts show the insanity in doing so.

Mitchel