SCIENCE-FOR-THE-PEOPLE Archives

December 2011

SCIENCE-FOR-THE-PEOPLE@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Mitchel Cohen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 3 Dec 2011 01:29:30 -0500
http://majortrend.tv/5655/merck-scientist-dr-maurice-hilleman-admitted-presence-of-sv40-aids-and-cancer-viruses-in-vaccines/

Merck vaccine scientist Dr. Maurice Hilleman
admitted presence of SV40, AIDS and cancer viruses in vaccines.

One of the most prominent vaccine scientists in
the history of the vaccine industry -- a Merck
scientist -- made a recording where he openly
admits that vaccines given to Americans were
contaminated with leukemia and cancer viruses. In
response, his colleagues (who are also recorded
here) break out into laughter and seem to think
it's hilarious. They then suggest that because
these vaccines are first tested in Russia, they
will help the U.S. win the Olympics because the
Russian athletes will all be "loaded down with
tumors." (Thus, they knew these vaccines caused cancer in humans.)

This isn't some conspiracy theory -- these are
the words of a top Merck scientist who probably
had no idea that his recording would be widely
reviewed across the internet (which didn't even
exist when he made this recording). He probably
thought this would remain a secret forever. When
asked why this didn't get out to the press, he
replied "Obviously you don't go out, this is a
scientific affair within the scientific community."

In other words, vaccine scientists cover for
vaccine scientists. They keep all their dirty
secrets within their own circle of silence and
don't reveal the truth about the contamination of their vaccines.

You can hear this interview at:
<http://naturalnews.tv/v.asp?v=13EAAF22CDA367BB3C2F94D2CD90EF7B>http://naturalnews.tv/v.asp?v=13EAA…

Here is the full transcript. (Thanks are due to
Dr. Len Horowitz for finding this recording and making it publicly available.)

Transcript of audio interview with Dr. Maurice Hilleman

Dr. Len Horowitz: Listen now to the voice of the
worlds leading vaccine expert Dr Maurice
Hilleman, Chief of the Merck Pharmaceutical
Company's vaccine division relay this problem he
was having with imported monkeys. He best
explains the origin of AIDS, but what you are
about to hear was cut from any public disclosures.

Dr Maurice Hilleman: and I think that vaccines
have to be considered the bargain basement technology for the 20th century.

Narrator: 50 years ago when Maurice Hilleman was
a high school student in Miles City Montana, he
hoped he might qualify as a management trainee
for the local JC Penney's store. Instead he went
on to pioneer more breakthroughs in vaccine
research and development than anyone in the
history of American medicine. Among the
discoveries he made at Merck, are vaccines for mumps, rubella and measles…

Dr Edward Shorter: Tell me how you found SV40 and the polio vaccine.

Dr Maurice Hilleman: Well, that was at Merck.
Yeah, I came to Merck. And uh, I was going to
develop vaccines. And we had wild viruses in
those days. You remember the wild monkey kidney
viruses and so forth? And I finally after 6
months gave up and said that you cannot develop
vaccines with these damn monkeys, we're finished
and if I can't do something I'm going to quit,
I'm not going to try it. So I went down to see
Bill Mann at the zoo in Washington DC and I told
Bill Mann, I said "look, I got a problem and I
don't know what the hell to do." Bill Mann is a
real bright guy. I said that these lousy monkeys
are picking it up while being stored in the
airports in transit, loading, off loading. He
said, very simply, you go ahead and get your
monkeys out of West Africa and get the African
Green, bring them into Madrid unload them there,
there is no other traffic there for animals, fly
them into Philadelphia and pick them up. Or fly
them into New York and pick them up, right off
the airplane. So we brought African Greens in and
I didn't know we were importing the AIDS virus at the time.

Miscellaneous background voices:…(laughter)… it
was you who introduced the AIDS virus into the
country. Now we know! (laughter) This is the real
story! (laughter) What Merck won't do to develop a vaccine! (laughter)

Dr Maurice Hilleman: So what he did, he brought
in, I mean we brought in those monkeys, I only
had those and this was the solution because those
monkeys didn't have the wild viruses but we…

Dr Edward Shorter: Wait, why didn't the greens
have the wild viruses since they came from Africa?

Dr Maurice Hilleman: …because they weren't, they
weren't, they weren't being infected in these
group holding things with all the other 40 different viruses…

Dr Edward Shorter: but they had the ones that
they brought from the jungle though…

Dr Maurice Hilleman: …yeah, they had those, but
those were relatively few what you do you have a
gang housing you're going to have an epidemic
transmission of infection in a confined space. So
anyway, the greens came in and now we have these
and were taking our stocks to clean them up and
god now I'm discovering new viruses. So, I said
Judas Priest. Well I got an invitation from the
Sister Kinney Foundation which was the opposing
foundation when it was the live virus…

Dr Edward Shorter: Ah, right…

Dr Maurice Hilleman: Yeah, they had jumped on the
Sabin's band wagon and they had asked me to come
down and give a talk at the Sister Kinney
Foundation meeting and I saw it was an
international meeting and god, what am I going to
talk about? I know what I'm going to do, I'm
going to talk about the detection of non detectable viruses as a topic.

Dr Albert Sabin…there were those who didn't want
a live virus vaccine… (unintelligible)
…concentrated all its efforts on getting more and
more people to use the killed virus vaccine,
while they were supporting me for research on the live viruses.

Dr Maurice Hilleman: So now I got to have
something (laughter), you know that going to
attract attention. And gee, I thought that damn
SV40, I mean that damn vaculating agent that we
have, I'm just going to pick that particular one,
that virus has got to be in vaccines, it's got to
be in the Sabin's vaccines so I quick tested it
(laughter) and sure enough it was in there.

Dr Edward Shorter: I'll be damned

Dr Maurice Hilleman: … And so now…

Dr Edward Shorter: …so you just took stocks of
Sabin's vaccines off the shelf here at Merck…

Dr Maurice Hilleman: …yeah, well it had been made, it was made at Merck…

Dr Edward Shorter: You were making it for Sabin at this point?

Dr Maurice Hilleman: …Yeah, it was made before I came…

Dr Edward Shorter: yeah, but at this point Sabin
is still just doing massive field trials…

Dr Maurice Hilleman: …uh huh

Dr Edward Shorter: okay,

Dr Maurice Hilleman: …in Russia and so forth. So
I go down and I talked about the detection of non
detectable viruses and told Albert, I said listen
Albert you know you and I are good friends but
I'm going to go down there and you're going to
get upset. I'm going to talk about the virus that
it's in your vaccine. You're going to get rid of
the virus, don't worry about it, you're going to
get rid of it… but umm, so of course Albert was very upset…

Dr Edward Shorter: What did he say?

Dr Maurice Hilleman: …well he said basically,
that this is just another obfuscation that's
going to upset vaccines. I said well you know,
you're absolutely right, but we have a new era
here we have a new era of the detection and the
important thing is to get rid of these viruses.

Dr Edward Shorter: Why would he call it an
obfuscation if it was a virus that was contaminating the vaccine?

Dr Maurice Hilleman: …well there are 40 different
viruses in these vaccines anyway that we were inactivating and uh,

Dr Edward Shorter: but you weren't inactivating his though…

Dr Maurice Hilleman: …no that's right, but yellow
fever vaccine had leukemia virus in it and you
know this was in the days of very crude science.
So anyway I went down and talked to him and said
well, why are you concerned about it? Well I said
"I'll tell you what, I have a feeling in my bones
that this virus is different, I don't know why to
tell you this but I …(unintelligible) …I just
think this virus will have some long term
effects." And he said what? And I said "cancer".
(laughter) I said Albert, you probably think I'm
nuts, but I just have that feeling. Well in the
mean time we had taken this virus and put it into
monkeys and into hamsters. So we had this meeting
and that was sort of the topic of the day and the
jokes that were going around was that "gee, we
would win the Olympics because the Russians would
all be loaded down with tumors." (laughter) This
was where the vaccine was being tested, this was
where… so, uhh, and it really destroyed the
meeting and it was sort of the topic. Well anyway…

Dr Edward Shorter: Was this the physicians…
(unintelligible) …meeting in New York?

Dr Maurice Hilleman…well no, this was at Sister Kinney…

Dr Edward Shorter: Sister Kinney, right…

Dr Maurice Hilleman: …and Del Becco (sp) got up
and he foresaw problems with these kinds of agents.

Dr Edward Shorter: Why didn't this get out into the press?

Dr Maurice Hilleman: …well, I guess it did I
don't remember. We had no press release on it.
Obviously you don't go out, this is a scientific
affair within the scientific community…

Voice of news reporter: …an historic victory over
a dread disease is dramatically unfolded at the U
of Michigan. Here scientists usher in a new
medical age with the monumental reports that
prove that the Salk vaccine against crippling
polio to be a sensational success. It's a day of
triumph for 40 year old Dr. Jonas E Salk
developer of the vaccine. He arrives here with
Basil O'Connor the head of the National
Foundation for Infantile Paralysis that financed
the tests. Hundreds of reporters and scientists
gathered from all over the nation gathered for the momentous announcement….

Dr Albert Sabin: …it was too much of a show, it
was too much Hollywood. There was too much
exaggeration and the impression in 1957 that was,
no in 1954 that was given was that the problem
had been solved , polio had been conquered.

Dr Maurice Hilleman: …but, anyway we knew it was
in our seed stock from making vaccines. That
virus you see, is one in 10,000 particles is not
an activated… (unintelligible) …it was good
science at the time because that was what you
did. You didn't worry about these wild viruses.

Dr Edward Shorter: So you discovered, it wasn't
being inactivated in the Salk vaccine?

Dr Maurice Hilleman: …Right. So then the next
thing you know is, 3, 4 weeks after that we found
that there were tumors popping up on these hamsters.

Dr. Len Horowitz: Despite AIDS and Leukemia
suddenly becoming pandemic from "wild viruses"
Hilleman said, this was "good science" at that time.

http://www.MitchelCohen.com

Ring the bells that still can ring,  Forget your perfect offering.
There is a crack, a crack in everything, That's how the light gets in.
~ Leonard Cohen