SCIENCE-FOR-THE-PEOPLE Archives

July 2000

SCIENCE-FOR-THE-PEOPLE@LIST.UVM.EDU

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Pam and Curt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Jul 2000 21:05:51 -0800
Friends,
        My partner Pamela and I will be leaving soon to live and work in
the newly independent nation of East Timor.  I'll be doing teacher training
eventually, learning language and culture short term.  Thanks for all the
insight and info in the past three years.  I'll stay in touch, but must
leave list serves as email is still a frail establishment there.  Feel free
to write me individual letters to the same address.

in struggle

Curt Gabrielson

List manager: Please remove me from the list.  Thank you.