SCIENCE-FOR-THE-PEOPLE Archives

February 1999

SCIENCE-FOR-THE-PEOPLE@LIST.UVM.EDU

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Corey Hardin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Feb 1999 09:44:53 -0600
        Hi:

        While the frequent emergence of new influenza strains in Asia is well
documented, and I accept the devastating consequneces of small pox on the New
World as evidence that it was unknown here before the invasion, I thank you for
the correction as to the possible origins of syphilis.

        -Corey Hardin

--

University of Illinois