SCIENCE-FOR-THE-PEOPLE Archives

December 2022

SCIENCE-FOR-THE-PEOPLE@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Mitchel Cohen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 29 Dec 2022 20:25:10 -0500
According to these reports, the statistical data is ovewhelming that
the "excess deaths" -- deaths above the statistical average (and even
above the "highs") forother years -- are, percentage-wise, enormous,
and correlate with the introduction of the mRNA vaxxines including
the injuries and deaths we are beginning to see now in children. I
don't have to buy some of the "explanations" for why this is
happening (depopulation being the primary one at the moment) to look
at the data and advise people to NOT take boosters, NOT vaxx your
kids with mRNA shots, and search out legitimate ways to clear out the
vaxx material from your body to the extent possible. (Gary Null will
be holding a public webinar on this subject on January 8 at noon.)
According to these stats, you'll be increasing the risks of serious
injuries and deaths to your kids by vaxxinating them with mRNA shots
-- which are based on completely different principles than the usual
vaccines. For people to refuse to understand this when it's there to
see is akin by now to the so-called "good Germans" of Nazi Germany
repeating the mantra "We didn't know."

Take a look at yourself. Now you know exactly how those Nazi dupes
could say and actually believe such things. And yes, I address this
to people here who are anti-Nazi when it comes to social politics but
who themselves are victims/dupes by the pharmaceutical industry and
U.S. government propaganda. They cannot apply what they know about
the victims and oppose of the enactors of Nazi propaganda in Germany,
to themselves. Shakespeare said it best: What fools these mortals be.

https://stats.oecd.org/index.aspx?queryid=104676

and

https://www.sgtreport.com/2022/12/cdc-quietly-confirms-at-least-118k-children-young-adults-have-died-suddenly-in-the-usa-since-the-roll-out-of-the-covid-vaccines/

and

https://www.globalresearch.ca/plan-who-ten-years-infectious-diseases-2020-2030-leading-world-tyranny/5803048

Here's a bunch of statistical data for your to take a look at.

Mitchel