SCIENCE-FOR-THE-PEOPLE May 2007

chemical skies

Mitchel Cohen <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 5 May 2007 23:58:21 -0400

CHEMTRAILS IN THE SKY AND THE NEW MICROBES
by: Thomas, William

William Thomas is an investigative journalist who comes to us from the
Gulf Islands of British Columbia. He has won numerous awards for his
feature films and articles. His 30-minute Gulf War
documentary "Ecowar" was the U.S. Environmental film festival award
for "best documentary short" in 1991. William Thomas is the author of
Scorched Earth: The Military's War Against the Environment and
Bringing the War Home: The True Story Behind the Gulf War Illness and
Biological Warfare in the Gulf. William has lectured extensively on
the Gulf War and biological warfare in the '90's, and is a frequent
guest on the "Art Bell Radio Show". His latest book is Probing the
Chemtrails Conundrum.

BIOLOGICAL WEAPONS TIED TO GULF WAR SYNDROME

I have been an investigative journalist for the past 30 years and as a
journalist I base my reports on documented information. During the
Gulf War, I served as a member of a three-man volunteer environmental
emergency response team in Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, and Kuwait, and
returned from that experience emotionally scarred, and with my immune
system ravaged. After recovering through a program of supplementation,
I became very disturbed to find hundreds and hundreds of emails from
U.S. and Canadian veterans complaining of something they called Gulf
War Syndrome. My investigation into biological weapons has been
ongoing since I returned from the Gulf War, and I uncovered the untold
story of the biological war in the Gulf in my book Bringing the War
Home. In a previous book, Scorched Earth, I examined biological
warfare experimentation, particularly in the United States.

In January, 1999, I was contacted by the managing editor of the
Environment News Service, an international wire service which I had
worked for in the Gulf. I was asked to check out a story by William
Wallace about very unusual aerial activity over the state of
Washington that was apparently changing the skies overhead. Wallace
and his wife lived in a remote mountainous area, and he claimed that
large unmarked jet aircraft were flying back and forth over his
property, spraying something in the air. Unlike normal contrails
behind commercial jets which dissipate quickly, these lingered for
hours, came together and obscured the sky. Mr. Wallace said that he
and his wife were very ill, their dogs were dying, and their plants
were dying. I began to investigate this story and after looking at a
videotape made by Mr. Wallace, realized as a former pilot and former
member of the military myself, that this was very unusual aerial
activity. He gave me some of his contacts across the United States,
and as I followed up on those contacts, I developed a huge story. As
of today we have over 1,000 eyewitness reports on the so-called
chemtrail phenomena. We have documented evidence that chemtrail
spraying is taking place over cities throughout Canada, the United
States, England, Australia, Holland, Italy, Germany, and New Zealand.
And I have uncovered direct ties between biological warfare
experimentation and the spraying of pathogenic material and chemicals
over our cities.

I have found in my research over the past 15 months that in every
instance of heavy spraying over cities across Canada and the United
States, there has been an epidemic of acute upper respiratory ailments
and gastrointestinal ailments that have overfilled hospital emergency
rooms across North America. After researching biological warfare, I
found two U.S. Congressional investigations documenting decades of
biological warfare experimentation carried out over hundreds of cities
in the United States and Canada, including Winnipeg. While these
biowarfare simulants were said to be "harmless", some of the new
genetically-engineered pathogens - particularly mycoplasma and other
fungi - are now loose among the general population. This has occurred
through vaccinations of Texas prisoners, and inoculations of Gulf War
soldiers - many of whom never left the United States.

Many autoimmune diseases have been seen in the wake of the chemtrail
spraying - such as chronic fatigue, multiple sclerosis, lupus, once
very rare transverse myelitis and meningitis. My researchers and I are
also finding that there appears to be a mental-emotional component to
this spray that is a disorienting factor. It is a factor that makes
people lethargic and mentally confused, with an inability to
concentrate and short-term memory loss.

CHEMICAL CONTRAILS IN THE SKY

TWO SPRAYING PROGRAMS: HIGH AND LOW

(a) THE HIGH-FLYING SPRAY PROGRAM Chemtrails are not contrails from
commercial airplane traffic. Contrails are condensation trails formed
when moisture from hot engine exhaust momentarily condenses into ice
crystals, usually above 35,000 feet. Chemtrails occur around 22,000
feet, and they do not dissipate within 45 seconds as contrails usually
do, according to Air Transport authorities. (However, genuine
contrails over heavily trafficked areas do sometimes linger and
nitrogen oxide and other jet engine pollutants can form extensive
cloud cover over time.) Unlike normal contrails, chemtrail plumes are
laid in parallel lines in grid patterns and telltale X's over towns,
cities and remote rural areas. They spread out, and over hours
coagulate into a dense droopy overcast. This is not a normal overcast.
Often you will even see this being woven between regular cumulus
clouds, and it drips and it weeps. Within 24 to 48 hours, people on
the ground often flood emergency rooms with acute upper respiratory
ailments, gastrointestinal problems, gushing nose bleeds, joint pain,
and a dry, hacking cough that unlike flu, lasts for four or five
weeks, and then often returns. These symptoms are characteristic of
the mycoplasma infections found in some blood-tested chemtrail
observers. We have positively identified many of these aircraft as
unmarked KC-135 and KC-10 Airforce tankers. In early March, hundreds
of KC-135 aircraft were grounded for a part to be replaced in the tail-
section of the airplane, and spray activity decreased from 24, to just
two locations across the United States. Spray activity climbed right
back to previous levels as the planes returned to service the
following week.

(b) THE LOW FLYING SPRAY PROGRAM These contrails are sprayed by low
flying C-130 Turboprop aircraft. I witnessed this myself in Pagosa
Springs, Colorado, last summer. I was stunned to see a C-130 gliding
low over this little resort town in the mountains, engines throttled
back, dead quiet, spray coming out of the wings of the aircraft as it
pulled away. I was standing in the middle of the intersection with my
mouth hanging open! I went into the stores in that town, and everybody
was coughing like crazy. We also took samples from aluminum-sided
buildings in Michigan and Pennsylvania that were not contaminated by
background bacteria. We found Pseudomonas fluorescens, streptomyces
and a bacillus. In a similar sample taken a year previously on the
other side of the United States, we found the same things, as well as
other very pathogenic moulds. Rainwater samples taken after heavy
spraying over Espanola, Ontario, were found to contain aluminum seven
times higher than permissible safe levels. Chemtrail fallout also
included carbon black - this is used by the United States Air Force
for weather modification. It absorbs sunlight and heats the
atmosphere. Carbon black can be hit with HAARP or similar ionispheric
heaters and artificially heated to change the weather. They also found
chaff (a fine cobwebby filament used to jam radars) in the fallout,
and this very fine filament stays aloft for up to a day. So if you put
it in your spray mix, you can track the distribution of your spray on
radar for a full day. We have very clean lab samples of the material
being sprayed and it all contains very pathogenic moulds and fungi. I
discovered an article in the Portland Free Press, written by John
Titus, in March 1997, describing how dozens of these spray-equipped
aircraft, C-130s, were taken away from the U.S. Forest Service, from
forest fire-fighting duties, and taken over by the CIA for "missions
undisclosed."

CHEMTRAILS IN CANADA In March 1999, people in Espanola, Ontario began
to see large unmarked multi-engine aircraft, white in colour, laying
X's in the sky over Espanola. When they called friends in Sudbury
about 50 miles away, those same X's were being laid at the very same
time. These were grid patterns like tic-tac-toe laid in the skies
overhead, parallel patterns like jets furrowing a farm field with
plumes that at first-sight looked like condensation trails. But
instead of evaporating and dissipating quickly, they lingered, spread
out and dripped a kind of a mist onto the good residents of Espanola.
A reddish powder was also dropped on patios and a nearby lake from AC-
130s flying at rooftop level. Everyone, and I mean everyone, became
very ill with severe muscle and joint pain, headaches, upper
respiratory ailments and more recently, gastrointestinal ailments. One
of my researchers, Erminia Cassani came up from the States, and went
to Espanola to see what was going on. She saw a C-130 Turboprop spray
that community at very low level, rooftop level, with a red powder.
She collected the sample, and took it to the same government lab that
had been doing sample tests for us earlier in the year. They found a
cocktail of pathogenic moulds and fungi. The Ontario Ministry of
Environment became involved and tested the rainwater in Espanola, and
they found carbon black and chaff in this fallout. Near North labs
found aluminum in the rainwater at .53 ppm (parts per million), seven
times the safe threshold in Canada, enough they said, to kill fish.
The U.S. Airforce claimed that it wasn't their planes. The Canadian
Air Force said, "We do not know what is going on in our own skies."
Finally, last summer, the residents of Espanola signed a petition and
took it to Parliament in Ottawa and demanded an investigation. They
said, "We want some answers and we want this stopped." The Ministry of
Defense promised to get back to them. They haven't heard yet.

In Kitchener, Ontario, recently, there was a sudden outbreak of people
complaining of earaches, blocked sinuses, sore throats and acute
attacks of asthma. Everyone was sick at the same time. This is not how
flu operates. There has been heavy spraying over Kitchener. In the
wake of the spraying, we have seen 1-800 numbers posted which ask you
to call in to become part of medical studies, and the qualification is
that you have contracting specific symptoms within a certain area
within a specific time frame. That sounds like biological warfare
tracking to me.

CHEMTRAILS IN USA Erminia Cassani also found some samples of this gel-
like material that had splattered a house in the central United
States. According to neighbours who witnessed it, it had been dropped
from an airplane. We have photographs of the substance. She
interviewed the owner, but the owner had been stricken by endocarditis
within a month, had a heart attack and was admitted to hospital. We
took this to a government-licensed lab. Many samples from this fallout
have landed on the ground, or porches, and could have been
contaminated by bacteria and the surrounding environment. These
samples came from aluminum-sided buildings, taken immediately; they
were clean, good samples. Erminia Cassani is a health researcher and
knows how to collect samples. The lab said, "Where did you get this
biohazard material? We have never seen anything grow out so quickly
and overflow our culture dishes within 48 hours." They found three
things: Pseudomonas fluorescens, streptomyces, and a very toxic
bacillus, as well as a chemical dye marker taken from a coral reef and
a restrictor enzyme used to restrict or cut DNA used in research
laboratories. Why is this substance being dropped from an airplane!
Then we became aware of a similar incident in Pennsylvania last year.
Neighbours had witnessed the X-patterns, the weird sky designs as they
called it, and an airplane overflying the house so low they thought it
would hit the roof. The sample was sent to Erminia, and she took it to
the same lab. We did not expect much in terms of this sample because
it was a year old and dried out. However the same thing happened. It
overgrew the dish; it amazed the head lab technician. They found
streptomyces, the same bacillus, and a cocktail of other toxic moulds.
Within a few months, Erminia was admitted to hospital with a black
yeast mould found in that sample on her left lung, and she became one
of the first documented human links between the aerial spray and human
illness.

PROJECT CLOVERLEAF In addition to military aircraft, some insiders
allege that commercial airlines are being equipped to release "special
undisclosed chemicals" under the government's "Project Cloverleaf"
(begun around 1998). Using airliners to spray aluminum powder in an
effort to avert global warming is also called for in the Welsbach
patent. This information has not been released to the public.

CREDIBILITY FOR THE CHEMTRAIL PHENOMENA Just this year my original
story for the Environment News Service was chosen by Project Censored
as one of the censored stories of 1999, by a panel of peer-reviewed
highly professional journalists who looked at this story and concluded
that it is real. So the chemtrails story has real journalistic
credibility.

FLU EPIDEMICS

For the past two winters over towns and cities throughout England and
North American, strange X's were appearing in the skies. In these same
cities, there have been outbreaks of "flu" epidemics that have filled
hospital emergency rooms across the country. We have also had a
dramatic onslaught of degenerative autoimmune diseases, chronic
fatigue, fibromyalgia, multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, all
apparently originating from viral, bacterial, or fungal infections.
During this time most of us have been ill with something that doesn't
quite act like the flu because it holds on for weeks and months at a
time, seems to get better, and then returns. It is very hard to shake.
In fact, during the height of this year's 33-week epidemic of
fatalities from pneumonia and "flu-like" illness, the Centers for
Disease Control blood-tested acutely ill patients - and found that
between 67% and 85% did not have the flu. (The CDC now says, "An
unknown pathogen" may be responsible for these illnesses and deaths.)
This epidemic is particularly hard on children and the elderly.

We have found Streptococcus in our samples of low-level air-dropped
material. Streptococcus A and fatalities were up about 200 to 300%
across North America. Meningitis, another rare inflammation of the
brain and spinal cord has occurred in epidemic proportions in certain
areas across North America. In certain areas of the country, there are
epidemic levels of multiple sclerosis, which used to be a fairly rare
ailment. Transverse myelitis, perhaps the rarest of all, used to be
almost unheard of, but we are getting increased reports of this
disease across North America this year.

Prof. Colman Salloway, an epidemiologist at the University of New
Hampshire, was investigating the Sydney A variant of influenza that
was shutting down universities across the United States, but he found
out that no cultures were being taken, and in fact, this is usually
the case with flu. Doctors prescribe on symptomology, and rarely do
blood work. Whereas flu usually gives you a bad cough and other
symptoms for five to seven days, this ailment gives people a very dry
hacking cough for four to five weeks and often returns. Prof. Salloway
concluded that the only thing that does that is mycoplasma.

Another disturbing thing is that these illnesses are driving people
toward experimental vaccination programs. There is a push for vaccines
for flu, pneumonia and migraines, and migraines are also a common
symptom of spraying. We know that vaccines are loaded with
formaldehyde, formalin, little parts of recombinant genes, cancer
causing material and monkey viruses. There is not only a campaign to
push us toward vaccines, but to vaccinate infants soon after birth.

THE MYCOPLASMA BEHIND THE EPIDEMICS

The probable origin of these unknown pathogens is a biological warfare
program (see The Brucellosis Triangle, and the Consumer Health
Newsletter, Jun.00 by Don Scott). Don Scott explains how the
bioweaponeers extracted the active agent of brucellosis from the
brucellosis bacteria. Although the active agent, the mycoplasma is
still there, the bacteria has been discarded, and your blood tests
will be negative even though you are infected with the brucellosis
mycoplasma. Don Scott's conclusions are further corroborated by the
work of Dr. Len Horowitz in Emerging Viruses: Aids and Ebola. This
mycoplasma is behind the sudden epidemic of autoimmune diseases, a
mycoplasma developed by the bioweaponeers as a stealth weapon that
provokes no anti-inflammatory or antibody response. Mycoplasma is the
infectious agent of Gulf War illness, and has long been a favourite of
the bioweaponeers because of its stealth characteristics. (Stealth
means that these organisms do not trigger an anti-inflammatory
response or an antibody response that can be detected through normal
testing. You need specialized equipment and processes to find
mycoplasma or genetically-engineered brucellosis.)

Chronic fatigue and fibromyalgia are caused by brucellosis without
doubt. In my book Bringing the War Home, order numbers and dates of
shipment of pathogens originating in the United States and shipped to
Sadam Hussein's forces in Iraq are documented, including, brucellosis.

Dr. Garth Nicolson, a world-renowned microbiologist, and his wife
Nancy became ill when their daughter returned from service in Iraq
during the Gulf War. After their pets died of the same illness, they
managed to isolate the microbe that was making them ill. The Nicolsons
discovered that the germ underlying Gulf War illness is sexually
transmittable, and is in fact, Mycoplasma fermentans. They cured
themselves with repeated courses of Doxycycline. Dr. Garth Nicolson
now believes that brucellosis and mycoplasma together underlie much of
the systemic illness we find in North America, and in fact, throughout
the world. He has found more than 60% of patients with chronic
fatigue, fibromyalgia, multiple sclerosis, lupus and rheumatoid
arthritis test positive for the mycoplasma.

Dr. Nicolson and his wife continued their research and isolated the
carrier for Gulf War illness in a squalene adjuvant that has been used
since the 1970's to induce rheumatoid arthritis and multiple sclerosis
in experiments. This adjuvant was put into the anthrax vaccine given
to Canadian, American, British and Australian soldiers in hopes that
it would boost the immune reaction far quicker than the normal course
of anthrax vaccine because the U.S. military command was terrified of
the biological weapons in the hands of Sadam Hussein. They had sold
these same weapons to him for the war in Iran. They were afraid that
they had no effective antidote, so they put the adjuvant in the
anthrax vaccine to increase the speed of its effectiveness and they
wrapped this mycoplasma in a 40% HIV protein coat, not to give people
AIDS, but to evade the normal immune system response and get it into
the blood stream and into the immune system. But they needed a carrier
for this. And what did they choose? Mycoplasma fermentans, because,
again, it could outwit the immune system; it could carry this adjuvant
into the immune system and it was supposed to be an attenuated, or
killed form of mycoplasma. But obviously, it wasn't sufficiently
attenuated (we find the same problem in other live vaccines today).
Approximately 200,000 American soldiers became very ill. The
mycoplasma, of course, spread to their spouses and their children.

THE HISTORY BEHIND THE EPIDEMICS:
BIOWARFARE EXPERIMENTS HAVE LET LOOSE NEW PATHOGENS AMONG US

The United States is not the only country interested in mycoplasma.
The mycoplasma research project of the University of Baghdad was
directed by a Dr. Jawad al-Aubaidi, who did his graduate research at
Cornell University (which should be renamed Biological Warfare
University because of its ties to the Pentagon and its
experimentation). He also worked at Plum Island research laboratory
engineering animal pathogens to become more infectious and contagious
and to jump the species barrier to humans. In 1975, you will recall
that Plum Island, a secret biowarfare laboratory 12 miles off the U.S.
coast, was working on a project to infect ticks from the active
brucella toxin. Perhaps it's coincidence that the first Lyme disease
occurred in Lyme, Connecticut at that time, just 12 miles away.

Last year, I suggested to the Environment News Service that somebody
ought to look into Plum Island's experiments because the so-called
West Nile fever that caused deaths on the eastern seaboard of the U.S.
last year and has now re-emerged there and in upstate N.Y., was in
fact, a form of Japanese encephalitis. My story about this wasn't
published and got me in a lot of trouble. My research team and I had
discovered that Japanese encephalitis was being researched at Plum
Island where dead birds were discovered outside their research lab.
Birds spread West Nile virus. Plum Island lies less than 22 miles from
New York. What is going on? These appear to be a new breed of stealth
viruses, and they certainly do not appear to be of natural origin.

Dr. Martin from the Center of Complex Infectious Diseases examined a
chronic fatigue patient and discovered a new life form that is now
recognized by American medical authorities called a viteria. A viteria
is part virus, part bacteria and part fungus in terms of its gene
sequences, something that looks very much genetically engineered and
actually morphs or transforms itself from one to the other. We noted
earlier that these autoimmune diseases that are afflicting more and
more North Americans seem to have a viral bacterial and/or fungal
origin. Dr. Martin stated that the cytomegalovirus which results in
severe headaches and joint pain among other symptoms is found in
monkey cell cultures used to culture live polio vaccine. We are well
aware of the illness and fatalities resulting from that vaccine. Where
else have we seen live monkey viruses contaminating vaccines? The
Hepatitis B vaccine introduced into the gay population in seven U.S.
cities by the CDC, including New York, Los Angeles and San Francisco,
preceded the outbreak of AIDS in those seven cities and only those
seven cities. And I thought, "Well, let's follow the monkey business
further to Litton Bionetics. Litton Bionetics supplies the monkeys,
the monkey cultures, the monkey viruses, and administers all of Fort
Detrick's bioweapons programs. Its president, Roy Ash was National
Security Advisor to President Nixon along with Henry Kissinger, who
wrote the infamous Memorandum 200 calling for a population reduction
across the planet.

Litton Bionetics has also been exploring kuru's use as a weapon for a
number of years. Kuru was the disease among the cannibals of New
Guinea investigated by the Japanese biowarfare researchers during
World War II. We now know kuru is mad cow disease caused by prions
which appear to be crystal capacitators that store energy and -
perhaps on receiving certain frequencies - emit strobe-like bursts of
actual physical light (it can be measured) leaving a spongiform or
perforated brain that has baffled medical researchers because there is
no disease element to find, only these spongiform brains from these
abnormal proteins called prions. These are now loose among us. Litton
Bionetics has been researching these prions and trying to make these
into weapons for a number of years.

Finally, I think we are all familiar with the 1969 closed-door Defense
Appropriation Hearings in the U.S. Senate. Dr. MacArthur stood up at
that time and said "We can take 24 years of biological warfare
research, use our 76 biowarfare labs in operation, add ten million
dollars on top of the 31 million dollars going into this nefarious
warfare research this year, and come up with the ultimate stealth
weapon, a synthetic bioagent for which no natural immunity could have
been acquired." And in fact, Appropriation 1509 did develop these
incapacitating agents: air delivered aerosols meant to infect people
by breathing them. They were intended not to be contagious and were
tested on students at the Tahoe-Truckee High School in California.
Seven out of eight of those victims developed chronic fatigue.

So in this quick overview, we can see that these epidemics of flu and
flu-related ailments have quite a bit of history behind them. As a
journalist of some 30 years standing, it is my contention that this
biowarfare experimentation has gotten out of control and is now loose
among the population. And really the only outstanding question (and we
can include the spread of HIV) is whether this has been intentional or
accidental. A very compelling case could be made for the first
supposition.

In September, 1993 a patent was issued to Dr. Shyh-Ching Lo, who
worked for the biological warfare division of the Defense Department
in the United States, for his invention of a pathogenic or disease-
causing mycoplasma responsible for pneumonia, chronic fatigue, lupus,
and respiratory distress, precisely the symptoms we were seeing among
Gulf War veterans, precisely the symptoms we are seeing among people
in heavily sprayed areas, subjected to what I have come to call
the "chemtrail spraying".

WEATHER AND ATMOSPHERE MODIFICATION

Researchers, investigators and a task force recently formed in the
United States have uncovered documentation from Lawrence Livermore and
other labs for U.S. government studies to spray chemicals in the upper
atmosphere to repair the ozone layer and/or cool the atmosphere by one
degree and head off the worst of global warming.

a) WEATHER MODIFICATION

There has been a massive effort of intense spraying across this
continent at least for the past two years. What in the world is going
on? Let's look at some clues. In a United States Air Force research
paper, Weather as a Force Multiplier: Owning the Weather in 2025, they
state that "Weather Force Specialists" are going to own the weather.
Jet tankers flown by Weather Force Specialists are now in the process
of creating aerial obscuration by spraying chemicals to create an
overcast (or cirrus shield) in a clear blue sky to hide aerial
activity from observers on the ground.

HAARP (High Altitude Auroral Research Project) is a joint US Air Force
and Navy project which has for the past several years been using
antennas situated near Gakona, Alaska to steer powerful beams of radio
waves to heat selected parts of the upper atmosphere (ionosphere) to
cause weather change. Weather is all about heat distribution and
differentials, and if you can heat a part of the atmosphere, you can
change the weather. According to Bernard Eastlund, the inventor of
this technology, they are trying to disrupt regions of the ionosphere
at a range of 1200 miles or more. These rays can interrupt brain
function and cause emotional difficulties, because this will entrain
with (modify) your brain patterns. "But don't worry", he
said, "because we are using very low power levels." A U.S. Air Force
document, Technical Memorandum #195, issued October 1991, page 185,
Phillips Laboratory states: "Our intention is to have HAARP
transmitting at 100 billion watts effective energy. We have never seen
anything like this on earth, and God help us all if they ever come
near this power level.

HAARP works on the ionosphere, way up there. HAARP does not work on
the lower atmosphere where weather forms unless you put a matrix like
carbon black in the air that you can heat with these intensely focused
radio beams. We also found iron oxide particles in some of our spray
samples.

A high ranking Air Force officer involved in these weather projects
told me that they were using atmospheric folding, and by spraying in
front of the moving demarcations between the upper and the lower
atmosphere where weather forms, they could cause fronts and shear
patterns. One effect is to bring the jet stream down to ground level
on a day of otherwise normal weather. We are seeing trailer parks and
small communities devastated by sudden blasts of extremely powerful
winds that dissipate almost immediately after doing this damage. It is
the effect of atmospheric folding, an unnatural effect.

I am seeing violent weather changes, not always, but often in
conjunction with heavy spraying, particularly at the front of
approaching fronts. We have videotapes of chemtrail spraying which
occurred in Tennessee last winter, and the next day 90 tornadoes
formed over a three-state area around the sprayed area in wintertime
(winter of 98/99) when tornadoes do not form. Disruptive tornadoes
have also occurred across the United States this winter (99/00). This
is in the wake of heavy spraying. There have been record rains, record
droughts, violent weather, very warm temperatures, particularly in
Chicago and Milwaukee.

As we know global warming is real. The Arctic ice cap to the north of
us is melting so rapidly that that flood of cold water is changing the
temperature of the Atlantic conveyor that brings warm nutrient rich
water up from the tropics along the coast of England and Europe. It is
slowing that conveyor down; the warning now is that we are going to
see increasingly violent weather in Europe as occurred in France and
nearby countries this winter. The Antarctic ice shelf is also caving
off it is melting so rapidly.

b) ATMOSPHERIC MODIFICATION

Very recently I became aware, through Mike Castle, an environmental
consultant in the United States who does work for the U.S. government
and other corporations, that there could be something more going on,
perhaps atmospheric modification. Global warming is an extreme
emergency but even more so is the rapid depletion of the radiation
shield in the atmosphere. There is a high incidence of cataracts and
skin cancers in Australia and in North America. What to do about this?
In 1979 the physicist Freeman Dyson suggested, "Let's insert sunlight-
reflecting particles in the upper atmosphere to deflect the sunlight
back into space. We will use jets to do this and we will spray it." In
August, 1998, at the International Seminar for Planetary Emergencies,
Dr. Edward Teller proposed a sunscreen for planet earth. He
said, "Let's commence a program of aerial spraying and try to lower
the temperature one degree. This would take a lot of airplanes, but
the U.S. Airforce has about 700 aerial tankers in its active
inventory. They estimated the cost at Lawrence Livermore - $1 billion
a year, a bargain price, because, they said, "if we reduce fossil fuel
usage and reduce emissions of carbon to 1990 levels it will cost us
$100 billion a year. So it's a bargain!

In March, 1991, Hughes Aircraft was granted Patent #1990000513145 for
a process to reduce global warming by reflecting infrared energy back
into space. An actual patent, presumably tested to work. The Hughes
patent calls for adding tiny particles into jet fuel so that it can be
sprayed throughout the world at high altitudes. They just put these
particles in the jet fuel and it comes out the exhaust. It remains
suspended for up to one year. We can cool the planet. The ingredients
used in this Welsbach process are oxides of metal: aluminum oxide and
thorium oxide. Thorium oxide is carcinogenic. Thorium oxide destroys
the ozone layer. Hughes Aircraft proposed to spray it in the
greenhouse gas layer, 7 to 13 km above the surface (22,000 ft). In the
10-100 micron range it's as fine as talcum powder and will not harm
jet engines, according to a former engineer for Alcoa Aluminum.

There has been a lot of controversy about a lab test by Aquatech
Environmental Labs which found very tiny, almost unmeasurable levels
of ethylene dibromide in a sample of jet fuel, taken from a commercial
aircraft in California. It is not from a chemtrail; it is from the jet
fuel. EDB is a banned carcinogen, banned under emergency order by the
EPA back in the 1980's because it is so carcinogenic. But it was put
into the new JP8 jet formulation in the early '90's. When ultraviolet
light hits EDB it forms bromides. At those altitudes and in our
latitudes it can be 10 to 100 times more destructive of ozone than
chlorine. So we have jet aircraft perhaps attempting to shield the
planet from solar radiation, destroying the ozone layer in the process.