]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

SCIENCE-FOR-THE-PEOPLE Home

SCIENCE-FOR-THE-PEOPLE  October 2014

SCIENCE-FOR-THE-PEOPLE October 2014

Re: NewLink Genetics, of Ames Iowa, Implicated in African Ebola Genocide?

Carrol Cox <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 13 Oct 2014 18:30:13 -0500

I think this is just normal "business practice" under capitalist relations
of production. Throwing in the term "genocide" amounts almost to a sort of
justification of capitalism, implying that it a moral outrage,  correctable
by better morals. Probably the term "genocide" (which always calls up the
Nazi Final Solution) is often more confusing thanenlightening.

Carrol