SCIENCE-FOR-THE-PEOPLE Archives

November 2013

SCIENCE-FOR-THE-PEOPLE@LIST.UVM.EDU

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Wed, 6 Nov 2013 06:26:40 -0500
7bit
From:
Sigrid Schmalzer <[log in to unmask]>
Thanks, Herb. Maybe if people get swamped with offers they can't use
they'll get me the information they're actually sitting on. :) And of
course, maybe they'll get offers they can use!

Sigrid

Sigrid Schmalzer
Associate Professor, History Department
Director, Social Thought & Political Economy Program
UMass Amherst