SCIENCE-FOR-THE-PEOPLE Archives

November 2013

SCIENCE-FOR-THE-PEOPLE@LIST.UVM.EDU

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Mon, 18 Nov 2013 03:45:13 +0200
To all membersPlease note that my last message on this topic caused a confusing cross-posting, for which I apologise. I was having connectivity problems while the moderating council (MC) was deciding to suggest this thread had reached the end of its usefulness. I figured out a way of reaching the MC with a message agreeing to the post Herb sent on our behalf, but was not certain the message had gotten through; then I realised I could communicate via a different route and decided to respond one last time to the thread. Unfortunately, my post crossed with Herb's conveying the MC's decision, which may have given the impression that the thread was still open. It is not; the MC is in agreement on this, and any impression to the contrary is my fault due to this wretched tech problem.

Sent from MWEB Message Centre - CONNECT AND YOU CAN