SEEDS Archives

January 2011

SEEDS@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Shannon Gaffey <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Seeds Volunteer Program <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Jan 2011 15:46:05 -0500
Hey there SEEDSies,
Ali and I are currently in the process of writing this years budget. What we need
from you are any supply/project ideas that you may have so that we can include
them in our request.
Also! If you want to participate this semester let us know BY FRIDAY THE 28TH.
It took us way too long to send people out last spring, lets not let that happen
this go round!
The VIA general meeting is also coming up on Monday, if any of you want to
check out other volunteer opportunities.

Much Love,
Ali & Shan