SEEDS Archives

November 2012

SEEDS@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Taylor Rapke <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Seeds Volunteer Program <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Nov 2012 17:44:56 -0500
Greetings Seedlings!
  This email is just a reminder about our meeting THIS THURSDAY in the Boulder
Society room in the DC at 7pm.  Katie's going home for a wedding- Eee so
exciting!, but I'll be there to talk about next week's lesson plan, how its going in
the schools, brainstorm some solid ideas of what you want to be teaching in
lessons, end of the year plans, and making a list of what supplies you guys
would like us to purchase before the semester is over.  As always, please try to
have AT LEAST ONE of your group members present, although it would be really
nice to see all of you!  Please email me if you can't attend!
Later gators,
 Taylor

P.s. Try to go to the closet (cage?) in the SGA office if you have time before the
meeting so you can a) see what it's like if you haven't been there and 2) see
what supplies we have/don't have that you might want!