SEEDS Archives

February 2013

SEEDS@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Taylor Rapke <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Seeds Volunteer Program <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Feb 2013 22:39:49 -0500
Hey Seedlings!
  We knew a lot of you couldn't make it to the meeting last week (but a HUGE thank you to those who did!!), but we are trying to get our schools and volunteers matched up starting this week.  What we need from each of you is an email to tell us if you are or are not doing SEEDS this semester.  If we don't get an email from you, we'll have to assume you aren't interested in volunteering, which is a bummer.  Still, it would be highly appreciated if you let us know either way so we can begin our semester and be clear about who's ready to teach some kiddies about the enviro!  We will be looking for your emails this week to either [log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask] Thanks a bunch!

Have a good week!  Happy Valentine's <3

Taylor & Katie