SEEDS Archives

February 2013

SEEDS@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Taylor Rapke <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Seeds Volunteer Program <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Feb 2013 23:02:20 -0500
Hey there Seedlings!
  We hope all of your semesters are off to a great start!  This THURSDAY at 7 PM, we will be having our first meeting of the semester on the 4th floor of the Davis Center in the Chittenden bank room.  At this meeting, we will collect the times and days everyone is available to go into the schools, talk about things we want to do this semester, and get to meet some new faces that decided to learn more about SEEDS this semester!  It would be really helpful to us if you could make this first meeting, just so we have an idea of who our volunteers will be this spring and for the purposes of getting the info we need from all of you.  If you can't make it, please email one of us with the times and days that work for you to volunteer after school.  We'll see you all on Thursday night!

Peas and carrots,
  Taylor and Katie