SEEDS Archives

March 2010

SEEDS@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Sarah Scheinfeld <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Seeds Volunteer Program <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Mar 2010 14:35:08 -0400
Hey everyone!

I have been in touch with the YMCA in Burlington and they would like some
volunteers.  If you are on this listserv and would like to participate in
SEEDS but haven't gotten around to it now is your chance!  All you have to
do is shoot me an email ASAP!

Also, Slow Foods is interested in joining us for a week at our respective
schools!  We will have a meeting with them soon to lesson plan!

Thanks everyone!  And let me know if you would like to volunteer at the YMCA!

email [log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask]

Love,
Sarah and Shannon