SEEDS Archives

November 2009

SEEDS@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
S Gaffey <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Seeds Volunteer Program <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Nov 2009 15:24:35 -0500
Hellohello!
The time has come to have another super quick and to-the-point meeting to
check on everyone's progress. This isn't an hour-log or folder check
meeting, but just time to see how everyone is doing with their schools,
lessons, etc. Mostly we need to discuss our budget (mad dillies, yo). SEEDS
does have some money to spend this semester, so talk to your partner about
whether you would like any craft supplies etc to play with with your kids,
or if you have any project/lesson ideas that need financial backing come
prepared to talk bout that.
We will meet at 8:30 on Thursday outside of the SGA suite, so be there!
If you can't make it, you know the drill.

See y'all on Thursday,
Shannon