SEEDS Archives

May 2010

SEEDS@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Sarah & Shannon <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Seeds Volunteer Program <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 May 2010 11:37:36 -0400
Hello all,
This is a friendly reminder that our end of the year gathering is TODAY at
UHS in the game room/kitchen on the first floor. Come on over for some
bagels and a good ol' time with your fellow volunteers! We will also be
raffling off a MYSTERY PRIZE, so please come!
You sure could use a study break, couldn't ya?
See you tonight, and if not, have a fantastic summer!
-Shannon