SEEDS Archives

January 2011

SEEDS@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Shannon Gaffey <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Seeds Volunteer Program <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Jan 2011 14:17:24 -0500
Hello out there!
Hope you all had fantastic breaks and are ready for this new semester. We're
gonna try and get the SEEDS ball rollin' asap, but we need your schedule info in
order to do so!
SO: If you volunteered in the past and want to continue this semester, shoot
me and email with the times you're available and which school you went to
before (if you want to switch schools, please say so!) and if you have access
to a car.
 If you've got friends who want in (or you are one of the roughly 75 people on
this list who aren't active in the club, and you want to change that!), get them
to fill out the application and drop it off in the SEEDS box outside of the VIA
office in the SGA suite ASAP! It would also be helpful for new applicants to
send me an email so I know to check the box.
Once we have a list of active members we'll send out a doodle to schedule our
bi-weekly meetings.

Final note: As most of y'all know our beloved coord Sarah has fled the country
to go do cool things in Costa Rica for the semester. She'll be back next Fall but
for now her shoes will be filled by the most excellent Ali Dubin! Wooo!

Alright friends, you know what to do.
Your loving coords,
Shan & Ali