SEEDS Archives

December 2005

SEEDS@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
"Andrew D. Giunta" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Seeds Volunteer Program <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Dec 2005 15:54:11 -0500
Hi everyone, as the semester is winding down we have just finished up our fall
semester with the seeds program. In not too long we'll be gearing up for the
spring semester. If anyone is interested in participating in the Seeds program
in the spring, feel free to email Heather Fjeld our new co-coordinator or
myself with a day and time of the week you would be availiable to participate.
We typically work with the schools between the hours of 3-4, or 4-5
mondays-fridays.  If you are free any of these days and times and are
interested in seeds, let us know.  We plan on having an informational meeting
about SEEDS on January 23, at 7:00 in the SGA clubspace in the basement of
Billings Student Center. More information will be availiable then and you can
sign up at the meeting. For those of you new to the program it's an hour a week
commitment working in the schools and about a half hour to an hour commitment
designing lesson plans.  Good luck on finals and have a wonderfull winter
break, look forward to hearing back from you.

Coordinators  Andrew Giunta- [log in to unmask]
              Heather Fjeld- [log in to unmask]