SEEDS Archives

February 2011

SEEDS@LIST.UVM.EDU

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Seeds Volunteer Program <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Shannon Gaffey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Feb 2011 17:33:36 -0500
To all the Spectacular, Explosively Eclectic and Dashingly Super volunteers out
there,
We will be meeting tomorrow night at 830 in front of the fourth floor fireplace in
the Dud to go over some final stuff like lessons and partner pairs, supply closet
orientation, etc. Please note that this is a slight change from what we had
planned last week! The meeting is NOT tonight, but tomorrow, that's Wednesday
the 16th, same place, same time.
So be there please!

Until then,
S&A