SFT Archives

November 2006

SFT@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Phil Adkins <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Students For a Free Tibet <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Nov 2006 18:47:17 -0060
We have brought you winner after winner this year and things are only
getting better!

The XXI century house is one in which broadband is available in every
room.  Video streams to wherever you choose to watch it.  House
appliances are seamlessly integrated into a comprehensive network.
This is already a reality for the wealthy, and is just now becoming a booming
business as it spreads to the middle class home.  Our next feature makes
this all possible, and is bringing it to the world!

Advanced Powerline Technologies

Symbol: APWL
Current Price:           0.083
Short Term Target:   0.27
Long Term Target:   1.10

An incredible info is expected out of the company very soon.
This will be backed up by a PR blitz and I'm sure you can guess what will
happen to the price of this issue!
Tech companies blast off on news like this.  Get in before this one takes
off and ride it all the way to the bank!
---
LOS ANGELES, California (AP) -- Anita O'Day, whose sassy renditions of "Honeysuckle Rose," "Sweet Georgia Brown" and other song standards that made her one of the most respected jazz vocalists of the 1940s and '50s, has died. She was 87.
MORGANTOWN, West Virginia (AP) -- The Appalachian Trail gives hikers a nearly 2,200-mile trek through mountains, meadows and forests stretching from Georgia to Maine.