SGA Archives

February 1998

SGA@LIST.UVM.EDU

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Student Government Association News and Issues <[log in to unmask]>
From:
"Sally K. Jourdan" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Feb 1998 08:29:02 -0500
SGA is now taking applications from organizations wishing to use our vans
for the spring break.  These applications will be placed in a box and the
two clubs drawn will be allowed to rent the vans for Spring Break.  The
names will be drawn on Friday so that those clubs who cannot use our vans
will have time to rent elsewhere.  Don't forget!  The drawing will take
place at 4:00 PM on Friday!

Sally K. Jourdan
Secretary
UVM Student Government Association