SGA Archives

February 1997

SGA@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
"Ely, Kristin" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Feb 1997 18:31:06 -0500
Hi everyone--
My bsad account is back up and working, so if you have any messages to
send me you can send it to:

If you want to send it to my zoo account, [log in to unmask], i do check
that one too.  Sorry for being such a pain.  Also, if you sent me any
messages of importance over the past couple of weeks, you may want to
resend them as i most likely didn't get them.

thanks.  kristin
"The night is my companion, and solitude my guide."  -SM

http://marge.emba.uvm.edu/kely/KElyresu.htm
Kristin Ely
201 Wright Hall UVM
Burlington, VT 05405