SGA Archives

January 1999

SGA@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Jocelyn Corradi <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Student Government Association News and Issues <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Jan 1999 23:13:00 -0500

Hey Pont,  I think I can do once or twice a month depending what times the
meeting are. On Mon, Wed, and Fri, both all of the day is taken. Tuesday and
Thursday I am done at 9:30 am, and I have crew practice at 6:00 am so my
afternoons and nights are free. So, that's that. I am in the college of arts
and sciences. So, tell me what's up with the committee and who else is
going to
be on it. I would try and twist Matt's arm but I think he is in a different
school. Alright, see you tomorrow night!

Jocey

At 09:35 AM 1/28/99 -0500, you wrote:
>Attention All Interested Senators,
>
>        I am currently putting together the Dean's Advisory Com. For The
College
>of Arts and Sciences by request of Dean Joan Smith of the College of Arts
>and Sciences.
>        I am looking for five senators, who are in the College of Arts and
>Sciences and are very interested/concerned about
>academics/advising/curriculm within the College of Arts and Sciences.
>        The Committee once formed, would meet once or twice a month in
Waterman
>Manor to meet with Dean Smith.  All interested Senators should contact me
>ASAP but no later than next Tuesday's Senate Meeting.
>
>Sincerely,
>
>Robert Pontbriand, Vice-President.

      Jocelyn Corradi
      301 Wright Hall