SGA Archives

March 1999

SGA@LIST.UVM.EDU

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Student Government Association News and Issues <[log in to unmask]>
From:
"Tickner, William" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Mar 1999 16:31:00 -0500
Hey everyone,

I've got the paperwork for the COTS walk.  Try and go around and get a
buck from a couple of friends, parents, teachers etc. I'm also going to
see if the SGA wants to donate some money.  Just get the person's name,
address, phone number, and donation (if its a check, make it out to
COTS).  Thats all guys.  By the way, the event is on May 2, at 2:00pm at
st. Paul's Cathedral on 2 Cherry Street.   I think it would be best if
we met at 12:30pm and made some xtra shirts for everyone that doesn't
have them or lost them.  Does anyone no how to go about doing this?
Jackie suggested having nice shirts (like the ones made for Greek games)
made to make SGA look like a more serious organization/ more committed.
Write back with some feedback.  Thanks

Tickner

ps, if anyone still wants to do the Community Works day, you have till
April 9th to sign up at the student life office in Billings.