SKIVT-L Archives

December 2004, Week 1

SKIVT-L@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Roger Klinger <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 5 Dec 2004 18:57:18 -0500
Quick Report:

Much better than expected after all the rain.  8 or 9 ways down.  All trails had excellent
coverage. Only 2 or 3 of them were ugly(read haaard pack), the rest were quite enjoyable. Very
soft snow along the edges was the norm.

 They were making snow on another trail that looked like it already had enough cover to open.

Crowds were light in all but a few moments, though there were never any lines at the lifts.  It
makes me wonder why anyone skis Killington early season.

Only complaint was the lack of something challenging to ski, for a little variety, but given the past
10 days weather, I won't whine too much.