SKIVT-L Archives

December 2004, Week 1

SKIVT-L@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Chris Kohler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 7 Dec 2004 09:58:17 -0500
>    McCammon reports that groups that include women appear to expose
>themselves to greater risk than those without

I knew it was a woman's fault, just like everything else.  I say we ban all
women from ski resorts (kind of like Alta's & MRG's snowboard ban) and we
would all be safer.  Plus, since according to Leigh there are no good
looking women skiers anyway, it should not be that big of a deal.

Ironically enough however, I would provide a loophole for boarder chicks.
Unlike skiing, there are a lot of snowboard hotties.