SKIVT-L Archives

May 2005, Week 5

SKIVT-L@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
"Jim B." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 31 May 2005 14:14:37 -0400
On Tue, 31 May 2005 12:35:28 -0400, Matthew Kulas <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Perhaps you are right on this point, John.  Epic, monumental, tragic,
>colossal, ginormous: any of these might be preferable to the mundane
>adjective "big, big."
>
>--Matt K.

Those adjectives would also describe my mistake yesterday... losing a 4:30
a.m. battle with Mr. Alarm Clock.  Not only did I make Evan and Mr.
Mysterious Lurker late for their date, but I missed out on a fine ski day
that was replaced instead my skulking, working on the car a bit, and more
skulking... Oh well.

Glad to hear the day went well.  Conor and Denis and I will hope Mr. Otto
Rhoade is in a more receptive mood this Saturday. Conor will be getting
his first taste of hike-to on the NE snowfields.  Anyone looking to join
in on the fun is welcome!  We won't even call you a whose if you back out
or oversleep.

-Jim B.