SKIVT-L Archives

September 1999, Week 3

SKIVT-L@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Todd Kehoe <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 20 Sep 1999 16:24:15 GMT
Well it is that time of year to get gear.  I just got some Rossi Bandit XXs
with the  Rossi Axial 110 pro bindings (in plain english the new turntables)
whish a hair below the race level.  it was down to the Bandit XX vs. the
Dynastar 4x4 powertrack of god what a dilema too many skis are too hard to
chose from.

The thing that iced it was that most ski compnies have one year ski
warrentees while rossi has two year IF you buy the Rossi ski and bindings at
the same time vs the one year ski warrentee they have if you just get the
skis.  That about the stuff for me this year.  I am probably getting a new
pack for skiing, and a Mad River Glen 6 day college pass, and a stowe card
to go along with my Ski America pass that I get free.

Just out of curiosity is anyone else looking at any new stuff for this
winter?

Ski ya later,

Todd

P.S. I found a good long range weaether web site click on
www.longrangeweather.com it looks like we have cold winter if La Nina stays
together.