SKIVT-L Archives

October 2002, Week 2

SKIVT-L@LIST.UVM.EDU

Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 9 Oct 2002 21:11:23 -0400
Thanks for pointing that out Mike.  I can see how really bad they are now.
No wonder they only won 103 games.  I do agree the pitching stinks but I
have read in the NY papers that they will address that issue before next
season.  Too bad they didn't have any good players, they might still be in
it.  At one point they were the top scoring team and had the most home runs
in MLB.  They also were very high in errors and strike outs.  It just goes
to show how well a mediocre bunch of overpaid has beens can do if they play
as a team.  Something Bahsten has never figured out apparantly.   :-)
Jimski