SKIVT-L Archives

December 2004, Week 1

SKIVT-L@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Chris Kohler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 7 Dec 2004 17:09:38 -0500
>Um, yeah.  How about an ixne on the for ale-say uff-stay?

I could not disagree with you more.  This is a forum for skiers and things
related to skiing.  This obviously falls among those lines.  I feel the
same for posting ski shares.  Which obviously someone on this list may be
interested in.  No one gave Steve poop about selling his skis.  One of the
greatest things about this list is finding equipment that I might not find
otherwise, or deals not regularly available - thanks Dana!

Its funny that people hctib about this type of stuff (not trying to single
Jim out), which is abviously ski related, yet there are threads on: the deR
xoS, Georgie W, penquin clubbing, etc. which have nothing to do with skiing.

However, I would draw the line if someone with direct ties to a company was
selling products.