SKIVT-L Archives

December 2004, Week 1

SKIVT-L@LIST.UVM.EDU

Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 6 Dec 2004 10:27:03 -0500
Scott Braaten wrote:

<snip lots of well-reasoned stuff>

I still think at least for most of Tuesday it's going to be a "non
event" for most areas that matter.  Some heavy cold niar for a few hours
Tuesday night along the front, but I don't think it'll damage much if
they keep the groomers off until it drains.

What do you think about that Alberta Clipper the MRF has tapping into
Gulf moisture for Saturday?  That one looks promising for getting the
season really started.  I think by Sunday we will have forgotten all
about the next couple days.

-rob