SKIVT-L Archives

December 2004, Week 1

SKIVT-L@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Scott Braaten <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 2 Dec 2004 01:31:58 -0500
On Wed, 1 Dec 2004 21:03:33 -0500, Paul Terwilliger <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

>Um, Scott?
>
>I'm starting to not like you when you say things like this.
>
>Paul T.

Haha.  Yeah I dont like myself when I say stuff like that.  Don't kill the
messanger!  I have no connections with Mother Nature ;)

But really...how sugar-coated do you guys want it?  I think Jim Romer is
calling for up to a foot of snow at the higher elevations by the end of
the weekend.  Could happen.  We've got a couple clipper systems coming
through that could drop a few inches.  I'd say 2-5 with the first clipper
on Friday and then 1-3 on Sunday.  But then we've got a strong storm
system early to mid-next week and we are on the warm side again.  Resorts
can make snow through Monday probably.  Then they'll hafta take a break.

It might be time to start thinking about a bon-fire for the snow gods or
something...

-Scott