SKIVT-L Archives

December 2004, Week 1

SKIVT-L@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Matt Duffy <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 2 Dec 2004 20:38:31 -0700
Thanks everybody. Thanks very much. I still feel awful about it though.

To answer TEO's following ?s,

On Thu, 2 Dec 2004 13:24:45 -0500, Matthew Kulas <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> I have a couple of questions, Matt D., which you may or may not feel
> comfortable answering.
>
> A) A SAR team, including a helicopter, was dispatched; will you be
> held responsible for any of the costs, even though you extricated
> yourself safely?  Should you be?

I'm not being held responsible for any costs and I don't believe I
should be. While I truly appreciate their response, their services
were not needed, and they recognize this fully.

> B) Did you realize that your turn transitions were asymmetrical?  Your
> left turn to right turn transition was much slower than your right
> turn to left turn transition.  Is this typical?  What gives?

Yes,  what isn't apparant from the angle I took the shots is a bit of
a double fall line. That's not a normal pattern.